Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So what's your story?

       As a member of the crafters' world, it is a well known fact that the jewelry department is one of the most competitive and interesting category.  In my 3 years doing craft shows, I'm so amazed on the diversity of the jewelry artists I've met - beaders, metalsmith, clay artists, recycled, upcycled and list goes on.  Some went through formal jewelry schools while others are self-taught.  I was even surprised to have met some who do not wear their own creations! 

      Whatever materials you use, style you make, crafting habits you have, we do all have one thing in common. We  have our own unique, crazy moments and interesting experiences as artists and business owners that we can share.  This 2011, I decided to feature fellow jewelry lovers every week and a month's ad placement here on my blog.  I know what you're thinking... What's the catch?  Nothing! Everything is FREE.  After all, you are all part of my journey in this crazy world of handmade business.

You can send me your stories at jaydemia@gmail.com and don't forget to include 2-3 photos (1 for ad post which can be an html link)

Let's start the ball rolling.....

     

No comments:

Post a Comment