Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shop Local this Holiday

         I can't believe that it's almost Thanksgiving Day and the holidays are just a stone's throw away.  Whatever holiday you celebrate, one thing is for sure and that is PRESENTS.  With so many to choose from, finding the perfect gift seems to be a major task.  Since I'm doing some major window shopping as well, let me share with you my FINDS. 

         Check out this wonderful TREASURY by ExpressionsbyCheree .  It features items by EtsyNJ team (New Jersey folks like me).

Here are some of my favorites:

Sterling Silver and Leather Wrap Bracelet
                                                                   by LoriCitsay


Bree The Octopus

                                                                  by CreationsbyDanielle

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment