Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time's my friend today

I'm constantly struggling to finish things everyday.  Always in a rush, I feel so exhausted around this time. Today however, is a big exemption. Time seems to be a so friendly to me.  Everytime, I look at the clock, I wonder if my clock is functioning right.  I've accomplished a lot already and it's only past 3pm EST.  My stress level is so low.  Thank God!  What's my secret?  I'll let you know once I'm done with this time-management experiment. 

In the mean time enjoy what I listed on today.


2 comments:

  1. Don't you love days like that ? You created a gorgeous pair of earrings, perfect for Valentine's Day.
    Saw your post on the esty forums thread about blog followers. We all need more followers so I thought I'd check out your blog. I think it is fabulous ! and I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I've followed yours too. That sketch is really great.

    ReplyDelete