Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Starting from Scatch


Starting a jewelry business from scratch is a real challenge. Whatever a person's background, a company will definitely has it's ups and downs, misses and hits, yeheys and oopppss. There are days when I'm like an energizer bunny and would like to just finish everything. Some days, though I hate to admit it, when I wouldn't even want to bother working at all.


For some, having a business is a just a part-time job. Others a source of extra money for shopping. For the fortunate few, a primary source of income. On my part though, my jewerly business is my life --- my passion, my choice, my stepping stone. Something I would like to share with. Join me as I go thru this journey. Who knows you might learn a thing or two in doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment