Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quest for a perfect website Part 1

http://www.jaydemia.com was created last April 2008. My vision is have a company website that will not only sell one-of-a-kind handmade jewelries but also an information center for all those interested in jewelries. Demographic wise, I know it's really broad. Focus wise, I just really want an elegant looking, user friendly site that won't drill a hole in my pocket.

After a few months of research, I've finally decided to subscribe to www.homestead.com. For less than $25 a month, I'll have the basic things I like for my website--- personal domain, 5 email addresses, paypal shopping cart and design flexibility.

In just 3 days, I have a nice looking starter site. I asked my friends for feedback and they did give me the best opinions --- pretty but it's not distinctive since it's from the free templates, needs pictures of the products and more information.

Since then, I started my quest for my dream website.

Our first website --- in house template in homestead.com... a white page with a pink flower on the upper left corner... elegant design? yes! contents --- missing!

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment