Friday, September 24, 2010

The Journey is not Over

It's been a while since I had my last post.  Some might think that I just abandoned my business and moved on.  Honestly, I went on a two-month long vacation to visit my parents.  It's been a while (10 years to be exact) since I last saw them. Why? Long story but nothing dramatic.  Just so happens that they are on the other side of the globe.  About 20 hours flight away :D

During my online absence, I've found out that it is so easy to just stop and have an "easier" life.  Crafters and small business owners, you know what I mean.  YUP, I even thought of redoing my resume' and start job hunting.  

One day however, while sorting through my files, I came across my "dream book".  What's a dream book?  It's just a notebook that I filled with pictures and small notes of what I would like to have and achieve in my life.  As I scan it, a new sense of energy filled me.  I have this list of goals and possible ways of attaining them.  There were some things that were crossed out since it's already done.  

Yes, I have already accomplished some steps. (no matter how small it may seem to others) So why  do I have to stop what I'm doing now? There's no point of going to another unknown path with no certain goal in mind.  As long as there are steps to do and goals to accomplish  ending one's journey is never over.  What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment