Monday, January 4, 2010

One a Day



Happy New Year everyone!  As I say "Hi" to 2010, I can't help but feel overwhelmed with all the things I would like to do and accomplish.  Yesterday, I already had a "meltdown" and it's only Jan.3.  Yikes!  For someone who used to give trainings on Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, it's a total eye-opener. 

When things seem to be all in  the Urgent-Important grid, stress level will defintiely go off the roof.  But what would a mom of 4 (all under 7), business owner, wife do?  (I have to edit my jobs since it's not what this blog is all about =)  When prioritizing is not an option, I've decided to go with the basic I called One-a-Day.

That is doing just ONE thing on each Category and Finish (yes finish it) on that day.
1. Etsy
2. House
3. Business Promotion
4. Loose that last 20 lbs
5. Business files
6. Kids
7. my Teams

What a way to spend my 361 days... 
by the way,thanks qacreate for the great photo! http://www.qacreate.etsy.com/

1 comment: